7.62x54 Ammo Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    As I promised I should be able to get 7.62x54mm Bulgarian steel-cased ammo in sealed 440-round tins for $90 each. Anybody interested in going in on a group buy so we can buy in bulk?

By the way. I've lost track of two people. One I owe a tin of 5.45mm ammo to. He's an elephant handler (no lie). The other I owe a screw. No, not that kind. Can you guys pipe up, so I can get your stuff to you?

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    As I promised I should be able to get 7.62x54mm Bulgarian steel-cased ammo in sealed 440-round tins for $90 each. Anybody interested in going in on a group buy so we can buy in bulk?

By the way. I've lost track of two people. One I owe a tin of 5.45mm ammo to. He's an elephant handler (no lie). The other I owe a screw. No, not that kind. Can you guys pipe up, so I can get your stuff to you?

I am the screw. Thanks for making what type of screw is owed. I can send my address.

Thanks

Duhbob

Burnin'd'candle@bothenz
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Slidell
    Thanks.
    I'm in for one (1) can. I am a Slidellian so the hand-off won't be a problem. How does this work? You Need $$$ Now?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I haven't opened any of the cans, but I'm told it's 80s surplus. It is very definitely corrosive.

I'm only buying ammo for people who pay me up front. In the last group buy I fronted the money, then Flemgunner flaked out on me - without bothering to tell me. You can thank him for me not doing that anymore.

If you want in, you can PayPal me the money (as a gift-please! Otherwise add $3.60/can for Paypal's cut.) or send me a check - preferably a good one.

Include

1) your Bayoushooter handle
    2) your real name
    3) your address
    4) a phone number that you will answer, so I can track you down and ensure that you get your ammo.

An email address would be handy too.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom