SPF-Armalite AR-10 .308Win

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    AR-10A4C is a complete factory Armalite 16" carbine. Has 6 position stock, standard trigger, MagPul Winter Trigger Guard, Hogue Grip, SIR upper with some extra rails, rail covers, a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 with sunshade (there is a minor dent on sunshade). It will come with 1 20rd mag. Gun is about an MOA shooter with quality ammo. No exact count on rounds but I would guess between 200 and 400 rounds. Price $1500 and not looking for trades at this time Thanks.

Item will be SPF by order of the first "I'll Take It" in this thread to be fair to everyone. I am located in New Iberia and buyer is responsible for pick up unless other PRIOR arrangements are agreed upon. Thanks for looking. Gun is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this thread for a local sale if there are no "I'll take it" post first. I am currently at work offshore and it may be a week or so before I get back. By posting I'll take it you understand this and agree it may be a week or more before we can meet up.

The rifle is for sale in its current configuration as seen in the frist pic. The second and third pic are for REFERENCE ONLY.

Current Configuration.

Second From left. How it looked before the scope.

How it could look with a MagPul PRS stock, Harris bipod, and Leupold scope.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom