Lease???????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for land to lease for the upcoming year within an hour of Mound? Any help or heads up would greatly appreciated and there would be a finders fee of a discounted membership if I aquire the lease! Thanks and email me with any info...........PS (this is for deer hunting w/hogs and coyotes a bonus)

Randy, (JDJHNTR)
    rlsmith4602 at yahoo.com

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I use dogs to hunt deers, but using hogs and coyotes to hunte'm with? lol How long does it take you to train a good pack of hogs/coyotes?

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    again as someone else said... where is Mound? I found some property in the St Helena Parish area. The man I talked to said everything was leased up this year, but to check back with him near the end of Hunting season and He could let me know if anything came up. From talking to other guys in the area there are definitely hogs in the area as for coyotes I'm not sure but would imagine they are there.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    It is on I-20 just across the Mississippi River in La. I do not know of any leases; but I would like to find one myself in the Vidalia area.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Well let me know what you find out about the St. Helena property as it is probably about an hour from me.
    What size deer do they have there?

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    Will do... My phone took a swim since I last called the man and I didn't write the number down. My dad dowsn't live far from there. I'll see if he will drive over there and get the number again. It was some kind of timber company or something. Not Soterra, they've got most of that land hemmed up over there and effective this year don't allow any deer dog hunting on any of their property. I need to get more information about this other place though

Crash_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    I have land by greensburg, which is in st helena. it is on the road that the museum is on. there is big deer and alot of them out there. i got a nie 10 pointer out there last year, got 13 squirells yesterday.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    "I use dogs to hunt deers, but using hogs and coyotes to hunte'm with? lol How long does it take you to train a good pack of hogs/coyotes?"

ROFLMAO!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom