$35 Mosin-Nagants

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Is anybody here interested in buying Mosin Nagants for $35? Omega Weapons Systems has Chinese T53 rifles, their version of the M44. The rifles are in fair to poor condition. I bought four of them. Three were in shooting condition. One was definitely NOT. The Chinese weren't really big on taking care of their rifles. On the other hand, of all the T53s imported before the ban on buying weapons from China, Omega's T53s are the only ones that survived being squirreled away while their value increased. You can't get them anywhere else.

I didn't bring this up before, because I figured that a $69 Mosin-Nagant in beautiful condition from AIM was more desirable than a $39 Mosin-Nagant in questionable condition from Omega. Another user here got interested when I brought this up, so I figured I'd let you guys decide for yourselves.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I know. I'm tempted to buy a truck for $50, then buy a diesel generator for $20, and use the truck to haul the generator home, then sell the truck. Or don't sell the truck. :)

Top Bottom