WTB XD9 4" service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Anyone got an XD9 4" service they want to sell? I know there's been a few here recently,now I need another one. If you have one in good condition or any condition for that matter as long as it functions,let me know. Thanks in advance.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Let me rephrase, "buy a 40, and I will sell you a conversion barrel to shoot 9mm with a mag" for $100 thats a brother in Law kinna price so keep it between me and you, barrel is $160 and the mag is $22.

The only XD40 I have is a ported V10 version that you probably are not interested in.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Send me a pic bro. BTW now the whole world knows since you posted your reply on public domain.:D But really,is the 9mm barrel longer? I know it'll be slightly thicker since it has to go into a .40 upper but will it stick out more?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Yeah it will stick out about 3/8 of an inch since its also "ported" to help reduce recoil and since its intended for a NON ported slide they have to make it longer to overcome gas ports. Let me know if you think you might be interested I actually hand polished it too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hmm...you know this changes everything. So,would I get the gun,barrel and 9mm mag?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM NOT for $100 hahahahahahaha :mamoru::mamoru:, reasson why I am trying to sell the barrel is so I can pick a "factory .40 S&W" non ported so I can use that gun (frame, slide) in Limited Division. I have trigger job, stippling, over sized mag release, .180 AND 205 FO front sight, competition slide release so as you can read I have more money in it that what the gun is probably worth LOL, but if the right offer comes along I will definetly consider moving on to an XDM platform.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom