SOLD!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Not wanting to do this but kinda in a bind. Up for sale is my like new Eotech set up. I just got this in January so its not that old. I've taken it out shooting maybe like 3 times. I love the setup to death and I think its the best of both worlds IMO. You've got CQC and a 3x magnifier if you wanna get alittle range when shooting. I paid almost a grand in Jan. Looking to get $800. I have the box and all the paper work. Its been on my rifle setting in the safe. Contact me by PM $400 for the 3x magnifier
    thanks Eric

EOTech 557 HoloSight System 557.G23FTS includes the EOTech 557 Sight (557.AR223) and Eotech G23 3x Magnifier (G23.FTS). Unleash the full potential of your L3 EOtech Holographic Weapon Sight with the addition of EOTech Generation II 3x Magnifier w/ Flit to Side Mount!

For the infantryman,target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. L-3 EOTech 557G23FTS Holographic Weapon Sight System provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Flip to Side mount (FTS mount) that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. EOTech HOLOgraphic Sight 557 w/ Gen II 3x FTS Magnifier is a durable, night vision compatible weapon sight system that offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.

L-3 EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight HWS 557.AR223 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the EOTech HWS. The buttons are located on the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the Eotech 557 A223 body. The button position allows a user to operate the EOTech HWS function switches easier than ever before. This allows for night vision scopes and magnifiers to be mounted right up behind the Holographic Weapon Sight without interfering with access to the brightness controls. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the HOLOsight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 rifle or M-16 style weapons. The L3 EOTech 557.AR223 Holographic Weapon Sight is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine.

EOTech Gen II 3X Magnifier G23.FTS with Flip to Side Mount is an affordable magnified solution that will transition a fielded HWS into a lethal medium range optic. Superior light transmission and a large field of view helps this EOETCH Magnifier put the competition to shame. This rugged, streamlined optic offers split-second transitioning from CQB to medium range targeting. EOTech G23FTS is the 2nd Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers. EOE tech Gen II 3x offers a half inch more eye relief, positions the windage and elevation adjustments inside of the optic rather than in the mount, less moving parts in the mount which makes the mount even more stable, and has a quick release thow lever on the bottom of the mount which allows the quick removal of both the optic and the mount.

Last edited:

dodge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    no one wants a slammin deal on some top notch optics?? I'd be willing to separate if I can find a buyer for both.

I just bought a Bushmaster M4-A3 and am looking for optics, but as of yet haven't a clue what I want. How much does the package you are selling sell for new ?

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    brand new it sells for almost $1000. This is the top notch of the holo sights in my book, thats why i bought it. This setup was purchased brand new in January and I've brought it out to shoot about 3 times. And then it was put away.

And yes BIG BORE it works with any eotech sight. you may need a mount riser to make it level with the magnifier.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom