WTS EOTech 552 Clone *NEW PICS*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    *ATTENTION* As of 8.16.10, I have sold my last unit. I do not plan on buying any more from my friend in Houston unless you (the member) inquire about them. If you want one, send me a PM and we can work something out. Thanks!!

A buddy of mine had a few of these for sale that I picked up, but I'm changing pace at the moment with my toys. There is a S&W 500 with my name on it :D:D

They come with a flip-up cover, allen wrench, batteries, and cleaning cloth.

It's got 20 or so brightness levels, with a red and green reticule. After my eye surgery, the starbursts/halos I get from bright lights has gotten significantly worse, so I'm trying to stay away from the red dot style of scope.

The only issue I've found is that the reticule is SLIGHTLY rotated to the right/clockwise position by 1 or 2 degrees. Within 15 minutes of FF'ing it, I completely forgot about it.

I'm asking $65 FTF or $70 Shipped. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple units.

I'll accept PayPal ($70 + 4% = $72.80), or I'll take a USPS Money Order.

*EDITED* With new pictures compliments of my brother's fancy new camera that his soon to be ex-wife is taking :rofl:

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

-DAVE

Last edited:

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    yeah what about them ? I was thinking I would get that red dot but I think this would be the better option. Sprint just send me a $50 check so I can buy this now.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Hey guys,

I've tried replying to your messages as soon as I could, but this semesters finals ate my lunch :(. I've been on this board for about 5 minutes total in the past week and a half.

Before I sell ANY of them, I want to take better pictures of them so people will know exactly what they are buying. I've got a feeling that people are expecting $500 quality at 1/6th of the price - which is near impossible.

I'll be getting use of my brother's fancy Canon SLR, and I'll take pictures of them on a few different rifles.

Thanks for hanging in there guys, I really appreciate it!!

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana

Sorry again for the delays guys, I didn't expect for these to catch on so well SO QUICKLY. I'm putting a HOLD on all orders until I can get the first shipment out, which should be within the next 10-13 days due to my retarded work schedule and other hangups.

As always, I won't be accepting any money until the DAY I can have it shipped out. Basically, once you pay me, you should have it on your doorstep within 2 days.

Once again, sorry for all of the delays :(

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    All PM's replied to. Awaiting payment from 4 members.

Will be shipping 2 of them this afternoon, arrival time is usually 3-4 days depending on your location.

Still have a few of these for sale, but wanted to give the BS guys a shot before I post them on ARFcom for $80.

Thanks!!!

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    what kinda eye surgery?

im thinkin about gettin lasik and i dont want my eotech to become useless :(

Last summer, my prescription was -6.75. I was driving at night, rubbed both my eyes, and both contacts moved away from center. All I could see was the flashing of the center reflectors on the road. I slammed on the brakes, got my contacts back into place, and demanded that I get Lasik.

Lasik DID make my vision near perfect, but it also made my starbursts MUCH worse. It's a challenge for me to drive on roads that aren't lit well when there is oncoming traffic. Even my computer screen "glows". I figure it's a decent tradeoff for never having to worry about contacts again.

I've talked to people who've gotten Lasik, who have no starbursts/halos, and they haven't noticed any complications. If you decide to get it, be aware that things CAN go wrong, but a catastrophic F-up isn't very likely.

-Dave

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    Last summer, my prescription was -6.75. I was driving at night, rubbed both my eyes, and both contacts moved away from center. All I could see was the flashing of the center reflectors on the road. I slammed on the brakes, got my contacts back into place, and demanded that I get Lasik.

Lasik DID make my vision near perfect, but it also made my starbursts MUCH worse. It's a challenge for me to drive on roads that aren't lit well when there is oncoming traffic. Even my computer screen "glows". I figure it's a decent tradeoff for never having to worry about contacts again.

I've talked to people who've gotten Lasik, who have no starbursts/halos, and they haven't noticed any complications. If you decide to get it, be aware that things CAN go wrong, but a catastrophic F-up isn't very likely.

-Dave
    man, that sucks bro....i'll just be prepared to sell my eotech or use it at a very low setting then

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    What type accuracy are the capable of? Is it for .223 or would it also be fine on a .308 or other item such as pistol?

They SHOULD be pretty dang accurate, atleast I don't see why not. If I get a chance, I'll try to put one on an AR and get a friend to shoot it to see what sort of groups it can get.

-Dave

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Recieved mine today, put the batts that were included in, turned it on and played with the settings. Seems very well built and much better than the usual clones that I have encountered, such as tactical rail lights and lasers. The 2 color recticle is nice too. I plan to put this on a carbon 15 rifle and give it a try. Thanks!

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Recieved mine today, put the batts that were included in, turned it on and played with the settings. Seems very well built and much better than the usual clones that I have encountered, such as tactical rail lights and lasers. The 2 color recticle is nice too. I plan to put this on a carbon 15 rifle and give it a try. Thanks!

I'm glad you like it. I was extremely impressed with the build quality - the only reason why I even bothered picking them up in the first place.

Since my eyes can't focus in on these things, be sure to put up an accuracy report on them. I'd love to see how well they perform under a good set of eyes!!

Safe shooting!

-Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom