2 Ramline 10/22 tec-22 mags $20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    I sold my tec-22 so here's my factory style Ramline mags. The factory used ramline mags. They just had them molded to say intertec instead of Ramline. These will work in a tec or any ruger 10-22. These have been loaded and shot 2 or 3 times each. There is a 50 round and 2 30 round mags available. The butler creek in the pic is not part of the offer, it is for size comparison only. The 30 round mags are about 2/3 the size of the BC and the 50 rounder is about the same size. $30 for both 30 rounders and $20 for the 50 rounder. I can ship for extra or pick them up in the metairie / nola area.

50 round mag has been sold.

2 - 30 round mags for sale.... for $20

Last edited:

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    none of these have steel feed lips. they're hard plastic with a teflon coated follower and a constant 1lb force spring. i only had them for my tec because tec's are picky about the mags they'll accept. but these also work on 10/22. and they're more capacity for smaller space. i'm trying sell stuff that's been sitting to fund a set of magpul mbus for my nordic-22

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    I may be interested in the 50 rounder for $20 if you can get it to me in BR somehow.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom