Army ready to deploy prior to 2010 elections

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    According to the Army Times,

They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack.

tin foil...?

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    yes. read the comments. article was written long time ago. That is not our troops in the pic, the unit in question is in Iraq right now.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's certainly possible. Some articles stated that this was the case for the last election, too. Just because nothing happened doesn't mean that contingency plans are in the works...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It's certainly possible. Some articles stated that this was the case for the last election, too. Just because nothing happened doesn't mean that contingency plans are in the works...

True, NorthCom is real, I'm definently not sold on the legitimacy of the polling process......

Posse Comatose has been in effect lifted, just gotta wonder if there the puppet masters saw a real slam to their plans.....after election or were sure of the slam before,

I'm at the point that the only thing that would surprize me would be an honest election with low or no voter fraud

However with 15- 30 million illegals hoping to be " naturalized " before the POTUS election
    oh, on & on & on & on

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    True, NorthCom is real, I'm definently not sold on the legitimacy of the polling process......

Posse Comatose has been in effect lifted, just gotta wonder if there the puppet masters saw a real slam to their plans.....after election or were sure of the slam before,

I'm at the point that the only thing that would surprize me would be an honest election with low or no voter fraud

However with 15- 30 million illegals hoping to be " naturalized " before the POTUS election
    oh, on & on & on & on
    Honestly, I do not think their will be elections. We will be in a state of emergency by then. PDD51 will be in effect.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Honestly, I do not think their will be elections. We will be in a state of emergency by then. PDD51 will be in effect.

That might be a catalyst the powers don't want to cast.......who can really tell what "we the people would do "

Maybe shut up sit down and turn in our guns...or NOT

Top Bottom