GLOCK accessory items

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I've got several things that are taking up space in the safe that need to go. These were part of a G-17 I was building.

1) SJC Heavy Magwell: The one i have for sale is the Brass/ Heavy one My price is 80.00 shipped
    S & J Customs Magwell - Machined aluminum with extremely large opening. Hard coat anodized and available in black or silver finish. Easy drop-in installation and no alterations to the gun are necessary. Allows you to use the same gun for multi-division or multi-discipline competition. Can be easily taken on and off if needed to comply with USPSA production, IDPA, or GSSF rules. Fits all small frame Glocks. Comes with all the necessary installation tools. Note: magwell will not fit compact or large frame Glocks or the 21 SF.

Now available in a heavy 8.7 ounce black offering. The heavy well is 3.5 times heavier than the aluminum model. Comes in a glossy black finish which can be easily changed to matte black with 2000 grit sandpaper. Heavy magwell is $119.95.

865154302_4kHDi-L.jpg

2) Seidler Mount for a GLOCK 17, 19, 34 and Polimer magwell. I bought these from Buffer Technologies for 140 bucks. I'm selling them for 100 bucks shipped.

865154237_nA97h-L.jpg

865154251_jrtU8-L.jpg

3) I have 3 Arrendondo Mag extensions. Arredondo Glock +5 Mag Extension Kit - complete with extended basepad, sleeve, extra-power spring, and installation tool. Increases stock 15 round capacity by 5 rounds and 6 rounds in 9mm. USPSA limited legal at 140mm. Fits Glock models 17, 22, 34, and 35. Note: these kits will not work with 10 round magazines, or with magazines for compact or subcompact model Glocks.

I paid 39.00 each for these, My price is 100 bucks for all 3 shipped.

865154343_NzCWC-L.jpg

865154368_Tpe3R-L.jpg

And for 700 bucks, I'll sell all of the above and the Glock 17 as a package...

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom