Ok, one more Pmag ad...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Some may have noticed I have not been on. Had some health problems lately and have been effectively disabled for awhile (no insurance, I am an idiot, yes I know). Anyway, I am losing my house and probably my truck and whatnot. Just trying to sell what I can to save what I can at this point. I have about 80 revision M standard black Pmags in a box.

I was asking $12.97 each, shipping $10.70 (typically ships USPS priority mail), insurance optional/additional. I suppose I need to take what I can get, though. I have lost 30 pounds during all this, and the money I am trying to get is for food at this point.

Sorry for the drama.

PM or email me or you can call me at 877 4 UGLY GUNS if you would like any. Cash/Check (from a regular poster)/MO/CC accepted.

BTW, I also have my "shooters drawer full of holsters and accessories and the like" (we all have one, mine is more like a whole dresser, lol) that when I am able I intend to take pics of and sell, as well. Stay tuned if that interests you (not today, I cannot stay mobile long enough to gather all that stuff up quite yet).

ETA: more payment detail:
    Addy/payable to info:
    LouisianaCarry
    P.O. Box 8026
    Shreveport, LA 71106

I hate PayPal, but will take it if I have to. :)

If paying with a card, the best way is to PM me your order/info [name, shipping and billing addresses, quantity], and then call with ONLY the card information for security [Acct. number, expiration date, Street number and zip of Billing address]. (318) 773-9393 if I do not answer I will get right back to you.

Last edited:

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Hey, thanks guys. Just wanted to add, for anyone else who comes along, that I am not looking for anyone to go out of their way. Please don't buy anything as a favor. I do not want to burden people. If you have been meaning to get some, though, now would be a good time is all, as I am willing to sell them for less than the Brownell's dealer price if I have to.

Like I told Paul- 9 years ago all I owned was a backpack. I built my business and my current life from nothing with my hands and head, and I can do it again.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    If I am not mistaken (which I may be off by 5) I have 76 left.

To answer the FAQs:

$75.55/5 shipped
    $140.40/10 shipped
    $270.10/20 shipped

(I am hoping to sell them for that (good!) price, but will take OBO offers if enough sales are not forthcoming over the weekend.)

Orders placed by Saturday should ship by Monday.

You may call w/ card info, but please PM or email me your shipping (and billing, if applicable) address so that I can paste it onto a label exactly as you type it, to avoid mistakes.

Also, all my iTrader reviews are positive, and 95% a result of selling Pmags. :)

altimar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Lafayette
    Some may have noticed I have not been on...

Hey, sorry to hear all that. I was hoping you were just working too hard to talk to us. I wish I was in a position to help you, but unfortunately not really. Hope things get way better soon.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Hey thanks man. Yeah, not trying to ignore everyone. Haven't been or arf either. I have been on FB some, but just because finding a couple hundred people that I hadn't talked to in years that I missed has been like the one really bright point in life for a month or so. Yeah for awhile there (for about a week, about three weeks ago) I was only sleeping about an hour a night, so I was in no shape to even think. Even trying to avoid typeOs I looked like a madman, so I tried not to show that off too much. I can't run or jog yet :) but I finally have my head back about me (such as it is) enough to try to start putting out fires. If it hadn't been for all that crap last year I would have some reserves, but I used all that up to get through prior emergencies recently. Oh well. I think I remember singing a song one time about smiling through the pain... :)

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    But seriously man, I don't want anyone ordering anything as a favor. I know you are a cool guy that would be tempted to do something nice like that, so I just wanted to repeat myself.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom