SOLD: Bushmaster M4A3 w/Magpul, ARMS – $800

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    SPF to centuryan

Also still willing to consider possible trades for 1911 9mm singlestack of comparable value (or + or - cash).

This is also being advertised on other forums.

FTF. Delivery may be possible, depending upon the distance. Can also be picked up in the Shreveport vicinity during the Area 4 USPSA match: May 19 - 23.

This Bushmaster is the M4 Patrolman's Carbine model (XM15-E2S: 16-inch barrel, 1:9, 5.56/.223, removable carrying handle), in excellent+ condition with:
    • Magpul CTR rear stock
    • Mapul OME front handguards
    • ARMS removable rear BUIS
    • DPMS Miculek muzzle break
    • Magpul MIAD modular handgrip
    • Badger Tactical Latch

ARMS BUIS is set up to cowitness with an EOTech.

This carbine has been 100 percent reliable and accurate since I bought it new. Well maintained and round count is currently 4,063.

Includes one Bushmaster 30-rd. mag, OEM hard plastic foam-lined case, owners manual, OEM sling, plus original parts (handguards, stock, handgrip and flash suppressor if you want 'em).

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    7jumc35k3emze9qt0kbq.jpg

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Curtis, nice rifle, but I would rather have the Blue Ridge Bushmaster for the $975 cash, I will drive to your house tomorrow, WELL??? Did I mention you are a nice guy ??

Dig WAY deeper into that wallet and maybe...just maybe...we can talk...briefly :rofl:

There's always a wise guy in every room ;)

That said, anyone who wants to rub my head for good luck before heading to the prize table at Area 4 or Steel City, I'm available and there might be a little good karma left in the bank to help my less-fortunate brethren out :D :rofl: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    What is your schedule in Shreveport?? I live close to Shreveport and would love to take a look

I will be outside just outside of Shreveport/Bossier Wednesday through Sunday, and will be available most evenings. Probably the best/easiest is to meet at Shootout Range in Princeton Sunday after lunch at the conclusion of the Area 4 championship.

I can PM my cell number to anyone interested.

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Curtis, ditto on the head rub for Steel City, I hope we are in the first 25 percent this time and not the last 90 percent

My goal for a big match is always making it into the upper 50 percentile...I'm still working on it :D ...And we shall not hope, we will DO :hi5:

BTW...took the BRM3G rifle to the range today and it shoots REAL good. :cool:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom