GONE Desert Eagle 50 cal GONE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Ok, don't really want/need to sell this but I am not shooting 50 that much and I have another one of these guns in black (matches my 44mah DE).

Brushed chrome finish, looks like really nice stainless. Gun is in excellent shape, not many rounds thru it. Springs were replaced by the previous owner right before i got the gun so they are strong and ready.

Comes with one mag. Just that and the gun, just as I got it.

GONE

Last edited:

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate..............

Is that one of the models you can change out the top end on and get another caliber?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Seems like you are a big "snatch" fan (or possibly a big fan of snatch?)

Yes, you can change caliber with this gun. As all of the 50 cal guns are of the mark XIX (19) design you can put any mark 19 barrel on them. So as the 50 and 44mag share the same base cartridge dimension all you need to go to 44 mag would be the correct barrel and a 44 mag magazine. If you wanted to go to 357 you would have to change the barrel mag and bolthead.

The older models required to change the entire slide assy to go to a different caliber. I have a mark 7 44 mag and a mark 1 357 upper. And another mark 19 50cal. All fun to shoot!

Lots of mark 19 parts around as magnum still makes the mark 19 pistols. You can get the 44 mag barrels off gunbroker for around 400-450 last time I checked. I have seem some 357 barrels as well, not sure about the bolt heads but i am sure you can get one from magnum research.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Thanks, it is fun to shoot. As far as carrying it for a sidearm...well maybe if you are a BIG dude and need protection from lots of bears?

Still need to get actual pics, waiting for the camera to bring the wife home (maybe the other way around?)...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom