WTT New In Box Ruger LCP for snubbie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swat425

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    lafayette
    Looking to trade my brand new in box Ruger LCP .380 for a snubbie .38 or.357 I bought this gun brand new at Academy Sports about 3 weeks ago and as my luck goes, we are no longer authorized to carry anything smaller than a .38. I need to do something ASAP. If you are interested id be more than happy to meet up and let you take a look at it first hand. Its brand new and unfired, includes box, all papers,etc...Thanks for looking!

I am in the Lafayette area.

Last edited:

HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    Technically, I think the .380 is actually 38 caliber (also 9mm), whereas the .38 Special is actually .357 caliber, as is the correctly named .357 Magnum. Technically, you have a .38 caliber now (.380) and the .38 Special/.357 Magnum would be too small according to their policy. I guess they mean power-wise, or the policy doesn't make sense.

I hope you find someone to trade with.

Bump. :D

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I have a stainless Taurus .357 2'' snubbie that these old hands have never shot . I carry from time to time, pray if I do have to ever use, it would be a one shot knock down. I don't care for 380's , what else you have to trade?

Swat425

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    lafayette
    You might want to post your approved weapon list so folks would know what brands are ok for you.

Good idea and thank you!

Smith and Wesson
    Taurus
    Ruger
    Colt

There are a host of autos but I am really looking for a wheel gun. I would also be willing to add a touch of cash (about $100) for the right weapon. As far as the discussion on bullet size and a .380 being a 9mm....I am not even going to begin to bring that up with the powers that be! I am a good cop and do as I am told!! :D

Swat425

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    lafayette
    I have a stainless Taurus .357 2'' snubbie that these old hands have never shot . I carry from time to time, pray if I do have to ever use, it would be a one shot knock down. I don't care for 380's , what else you have to trade?

JMS that would be perfect but at this time the LCP is it for trade bait!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom