SOLD Smith and Wesson Sigma 40 SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Yep, got another sigma 40, this one with an OD green frame. Model number is SW40GVE. Looks to have been fired very little.

Comes with 2 14rd factory stainless mags, and a synthetic holster. And the gun, of course.

SOLD

Last edited:

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    sorry to bust your bubble dude but you may need to drop the price.... i work at the Academy Sports in Slidell and we have brand new sigma 9 and 40's for 299 right now with two mags and a box.
    Not OD green of course but for the extra mag and box.....

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    sorry to bust your bubble dude but you may need to drop the price.... i work at the Academy Sports in Slidell and we have brand new sigma 9 and 40's for 299 right now with two mags and a box.

i see your fairly new here but thats not to cool man. if you don't like the price the man is asking just move along. he's entitled to ask whatever he wants for his gun.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell

Wow, always seems to be the new idiots that have no trader ratings that open their big mouths... Another ****.

Glad to know you work in academy, you are probably the guy that is always so "knowledgeable" and "helpful" every time I go in there.

Price is OBO so if you want to offer me something go ahead. Plus with tax that new gun you speak of goes over 299, and some people dislike the NICS paperwork and the obvious gun registration that goes with it. And as usual my price reflects a trade price, and gives some wiggle room for offers, etc. but since you are such an experienced Bayou Shooter member you already knew that...:o

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville

:doh: dude, how do you know he even has a bubble? how do you know you busted it? :doh:

dude, keep it a little lower profile until you either read the rules or learn them from observation, dude.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    :doh: dude, how do you know he even has a bubble? how do you know you busted it? :doh:

dude, keep it a little lower profile until you either read the rules or learn them from observation, dude.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

I agree with your idea but Lincoln was a racist piece of trash. Here is another of his quotes.
    "I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of assigning the superior position to the white man."
    Next time pick a better person to quote.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I agree with your idea but Lincoln was a racist piece of trash. Here is another of his quotes.
    "I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of assigning the superior position to the white man."
    Next time pick a petter person to quote.

Looks like Lincoln could have done with heeding his own advice about clamming up...

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    Wow, always seems to be the new idiots that have no trader ratings that open their big mouths... Another ****.

Glad to know you work in academy, you are probably the guy that is always so "knowledgeable" and "helpful" every time I go in there.

Price is OBO so if you want to offer me something go ahead. Plus with tax that new gun you speak of goes over 299, and some people dislike the NICS paperwork and the obvious gun registration that goes with it. And as usual my price reflects a trade price, and gives some wiggle room for offers, etc. but since you are such an experienced Bayou Shooter member you already knew that...:o

OUCH! game, set, match...

Last edited:

KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    Man, yall let the new guy have it. Glad I never made that mistake.
    And the Lincoln thing; I think we quote some our often-quoted great leaders had some racist qualities, tendencies, actions etc.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I guess with some historical perspective thrown in you can see why people acted/thought the way they did. No PC back then either, but it was the tail end of "the strongest rule" portion of history. Now it "the whiniest rule"...

Yeah, thanks for the bumps, anyone want this gun? I could put it on Sportsman but figured i would give the BS crew a go first... Offers welcome!!!

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Next time pick a better person to quote.

I was cool with your post right up until you try to tell me who to quote and not, so you can Foxtrot Oscar. I'll quote who I want unless we lost 1A while I was out in the garage.

And, IF your post is true, why did old Abe lie to everyone and tell us we were all created equal?

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    All of this history and the quotations of old pollitions past are giving me flash backs of my homeschooling days.On a more serious note I might be interested in getting the 40 cal from you as long as it wasn't used in the Lincoln assination... LOL!!!! I'll give you a call after I get off of work this afternoon.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    No prob Jake, I will be around all afternoon. I have another deal in the works with another gun and may be heading out to Hammond this evening, maybe...

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    And as far as I know, history is incorrect about the assassination of Lincoln. Pretty sure it was the Black Panthers, or more likely the militant wing of the Salvation Army. I gleamed this from my own independent research at the local children's book store so I know this info to be accurate. I am also much more aware of spoiled foods too, thanks to Dr Seuss and his highly informative books about discolored eggs and ham.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom