faces-of-meth Heads

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Sad, and all the penalty won't stop them, only them will stop them, if them can.

Ya don't come bak from crak
    Same for meth

Some make it, not many. I don't even comprehend the will power associated with walking away from this stuff.

I believe that God can heal, I also believe the body will scream for it cause thats what flesh does, screams for what it really likes, it cares not the ramifications

Quit preachin Dawg, the pitchers are the sermon

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    A couple of years ago I went on a call at persons home. This house was stripped bare. The owner was a late 20's female who looked every bit of 50. There was one picture left in the house. It was her model shot from her early 20's. She was in a string bikini and looked GOOD! The meth had left her ugly as sin, without teeth, and terrible completion. In less than 8 years she'd gone from hottie to a meth head.

Dave

slacker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Red Stick
    your will power alone will never anyone off of meth or crack, only a strong religious program will overcome that level of physical addition and mental obsession. even then i think the recovery rate is only 35%. your entire world view has to be altered. in short a faith based program of daily meditation/prayer is required to overcome that level of addiction. a person's individual will can RARELY keep someone off of meth, if that were possible most of them WOULD quit, they absolutely can't without jail, treatment, or death. Reprieve from that pattern of addiction is absolutely by the grace of God.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    your will power alone will never anyone off of meth or crack, only a strong religious program will overcome that level of physical addition and mental obsession. even then i think the recovery rate is only 35%. your entire world view has to be altered. in short a faith based program of daily meditation/prayer is required to overcome that level of addiction. a person's individual will can RARELY keep someone off of meth, if that were possible most of them WOULD quit, they absolutely can't without jail, treatment, or death. Reprieve from that pattern of addiction is absolutely by the grace of God.

I agree with most of this, although I think a lot of commitment is required as well as the power of God
    Also I call cigaretts the most addicting of all ......bar none

I remember well , my wife were in Rehab and Jail ministry for several years. In the rehab, sometimes they got clean of junk, or coke, crack even......meth too, sometimes, but never did I see one quit smoking

Just one Dawgs opinion, I think drugs should be legal ( all drugs ) people who want to self destruct will always find a reason and a way. If all drugs were legal it would free up millions or more of tax dollars and let police do law enforcement on property and crimes against persons.

Legal drugs would start to clean the gene pool in a couple of years, remember, I love my fellow man, but if I really care about others, shouldn't I care that all the innocents are being made to pay for the junkies and professional moochers ?? Those that won't work, live for your taxes ??

Does it ring true that " if there is one among you that will not work, let him neither eat "" ??

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    more skank looking maybe. *better* sort of implies that you started with at least *good*. :mamoru:

#25 kind of has a monkey-face thing going on around his mouth in the after pic. what's that all about?

Better doesn't mean she was good. If a kid goes from Fs to Cs, he's better. :) I'm sure in a little more time she'll be horrid. Apparently meth makes you lose weight, and she had weight to lose. Now it can only go downhill.
    The skank look is a matter of make-up and hair coloring.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Where I work, we have people from the ARC (Acadiana Recovery Center), who come and clean up around the shop. Well there was one guy addicted was to meth, and he was in the ARC to help him with his addiction. On of the guys had a free day....know what he did for his free day??? Robbed a store at gunpoint to try to get money to feed his addiction. Another guy was addicted to crack/cocaine. Well someone must have brought him some and his addiction kicked back in....He told a guy I work with he had a free day and that he would give him some money to bring him to visit his mom in Baton Rouge. Well the guy I work with dropped him off and left. The next day we found out he didnt have a free day and that he waited til' his mom left and stole and sold everything in her house for crack!!! Drugs are terrible, especially crack/cocaine and Meth.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    One if the tell tail signs of a Meth user is Meth Mouth. I was watching something about Meth addiction on The Discovery Channel and they said the reason your teeth rot is because you produce less saliva and the bacteria doesnt get washed away because there is no saliva to wash it....
    newmm-8.jpg

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    One if the tell tail signs of a Meth user is Meth Mouth. I was watching something about Meth addiction on The Discovery Channel and they said the reason your teeth rot is because you produce less saliva and the bacteria doesnt get washed away because there is no saliva to wash it....
    newmm-8.jpg

ohh damn!!!

probably cuz they dont brush their teeth also! yuk! and probably cuz what they put into their mouths to get money to score meth!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    They didn't unfold this heros tounge.....it will be black and covered in hair......looks like mold,

Cause it is mold, these guys, meth , crack, alcohloics, mostly don't eat and smoke as much as they can, I've seen the black covering peeled off like a pelt

Everybody with kids should show them this thread, while being wild and free and a rebel is cool.....having a messed up mouth ain't, not to mention the uncool pitchers

Here ya go boy, soon as you can grind your teeth to yellow nubs and grow hair on your tounge the meth chicks will fight over you, they won't know your name, but hey.....whats in a name

Top Bottom