FS: Limited Gun Para-Ordnance P16-40 10mm conversion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jjh

hello???
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 25, 2007
    Covington, La
    I have a Para-Ordnance P16-40 that is set up for what I think is limited competition it has a Schumann Ultimatch Bull Barrel in .400cal that has been reamed to 10mm. Has a full length guide rod extended mag release a 3-4 lb trigger (haven't actually measured but I know I'm close) and the over sized mag-well ambi safety also comes with 5 hi-cap mags holds a total of 19 rounds in the mag plus one in the chamber. Only thing missing is the fiber-optic in the front sight. Also comes with factory box .40cal barrel and bushing factory spring and 40 rounds of 10mm Hornady 180 grain xtp ammo Perfect for someone looking to start competing. Looking to get 800.00 obo let me know if your interested. I'm in Covington.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey now that I remember Derek is looking for a Limited Gun, not sure of what kind he wants but you might want to PM him and ask if this is of any of his interest.

jjh

hello???
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 25, 2007
    Covington, La
    Btw guys and gals I'm short on cash and moving on the 17th of this month so no reasonable offer will be denied get a great gun for a great price send me a pm to talk price trust me you wont be disappointed

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    That gun...
    ...for $650?

84632513.gif

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Fellows first off let me say I looked around for about 2 months online for a P16.40 Setup as a limited gun, for the ones like me that cant afford an STI this is a nice setup, no she does NOT compare to an STI in any kind of way or shape but if you wanted that go buy an STI. Everything that I found online was in the range of $900 with 4 mags so $650 is a steal look it up yourself on GB there is only 1 gun setup to shoot limited and its a custom P16.40LTD for $2500.

Help a fellow member while he is down and get yourself a nice gun while you are at it, just my .02

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    dang, how did I miss this??? I've been working on trying to put together a double-stack 10mm for about a year. I guess that's what I get for going to the office yesterday. I could have picked it up when I saw you on Thursday! Oh well, with any luck the deal will fall through. :naughty: :x: If it does, put my name on it.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    LOL thats what I asked the seller originally, to split the deal and sell me the barrel, great minds think alike!

well, I'd have bought the whole gun had I seen it. Since there's not many 10mm fans out there, I'm thinking maybe that one is slated for conversion back to 40, so I thought I'd throw my offer to buy/trade for the barrel, or barrel and slide out there.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom