*SOLD* Thanks.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Excellent condition US Military surplus plastic shipping and storage cases. O-ring sealed. The foam is not glued in and is easy to remove. Some have slight corrosion near the screws/handle from sitting in storage but other than that they are near perfect. The screws/handles can be easily removed, cleaned, and reinstalled.
    Pistol in pic is not included, just shown for size reference. FTF BR preferred.

The small ones measure about 11 X 8 X 5.5 inches externally and are $15 each or 2 for $25.

These would make great toolboxes, bug out boxes, storage boxes, etc. for car, truck, boat, plane, whatever. These are high quality, heavy duty, MilSpec cases.

25zjhnp.jpg

2uibx9e.jpg

2s67x1x.jpg

x0p44i.jpg

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Picked mine up today. Guys, these things are like new - really nice. We brought them in when we got home and I tried to show them to a buddy later and had to use the pressure equalization button to get it open. Apparently it had cooled off enough to create quite a vacuum inside. All that said just to show the seals are still in good shape!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom