TRADED Para Ordnance P10/Warthog TRADED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Ok, hate to sell this guy but I just replaced him with a xd...

Para warthog, but this one is a little different. You usual run o the mill warthog has an aluminum frame, this one has a stainless frame from a p10. The previous owner (or a few back) made this creation and carried it. You can blast away with this thing, it is never going to wear out! Plus the added mass helps reduce the felt recoil. Comes with the box, 1 10rd mag with pinky extension base plate, another mag that is longer (p13 perhaps?), stock grips, and the installed set of hogue grips. I also have the box for the hogue grips, as I bought them new and just installed them.

Not sure on the round count, but this gun has been shot. Everything works smoothly and there is some internal wear on the slide and frame. Gun is still tight, springs are strong and the trigger is very nice.

Traded

Last edited:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    any offers yet????? that little hog would match the big hog jus great and be a perfect cca for the wife!!!! LOL I'm still tryin to convince her to go with the 45 instead of the .380!!!

TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    While 3 inch 1911 aren't known for their reliability, I had a stock form of this pistol and really enjoyed it. Never malfunction and shot easier than my G26. Obviously the guy that made this creation knew what he was doing and I'm willing to wager he also tuned the gun to be a great performer. FREE BUMP!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Yeah, the previous owner was a 1911 nut, and he new para double stack guns very well. I have 2 other paras of his and they all run like tops, and none are box stock. It has a fresh recoil spring in it and functions like butta.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom