WTS .45 ammo, holsters and mags.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys, I just sold my 1911, so I have some items up for grabs.

Assorted FMJ's, mostly Federal, but some WWB and few Blazer Brass. 1,000 +/- 300 rounds will count them up. $14 per 50 rounds, no boxes as I currently have them in a can. I also have some HP's, but not sure what brand, or how many.

I have two holsters, one is a Rocket Man Holster setup, IWB with two mag carriers and the other is a Survival Sheath Systems shoulder rig. Its the holster on one side and a dual mag carrier on the other side. Both holsters are for a full sized 1911 with no rail. $45 for the RM Holster and $15 per carrier, $100 for the SSS Shoulder rig.

I also have five Wilson Combat 8rd ETM mags, lightly used at $20 per. No pictures yet, but they are coming soon.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    lowrider.jpg

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for the pictures Spanky, I had held off on taking them because my thread seemed to had disappeared. The RM gear and mags are SPF.

ETA: Sorry Spanky, new to selling on the boards and I forgot to add an image even if its stock.

Last edited:

ShareTheToys

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have some Corbon and some Gold Dots, not sure how much of either yet. I'm the process of moving so things are slow going. I counted up my FMJ's though and they ring in at 1247 rounds. I have them in 100 round bags, $28 per bag. Like I said, it mostly Federal, but also some WWB and a smidgen of Blazer Brass.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom