***Traded*** WTT P3AT and PT101P

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critta

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metairie
    I've got two guns I don't really want anymore and am looking to trade for something else. First up in a Kel-Tec P3AT. I've had it about 2 years and have put about 300 rounds through it. It feeds most ammo fine except for the cheap Wolf crap. Haven't shot it in probably about a year because it was hard to find .380 plus I've gotten other guns since then. The P3AT comes with the original hard case, manual, 3 magazines, a holster (a little bit of bite marks on it because the puppy got hold of it), a soft case with zipper and about 25 rounds of mixed JHP I still have (Winchester, Speer GoldDot, etc...) I really like the gun but it was always a little to "snappy" for me and I haven't used it a while so I figure I'd see what people have to trade.

Second up is a Taurus PT101P. This is the 17 (16+1) round version from Academy Sports. I bought it about 2 months ago but wasn't able to shoot it until this weekend at Honey Island. I put about 75 rounds of Federal JHP through it. I had one jam while shooting it but I think it was because the magazines are so new. Once I started loading them with less ammo I had no problems. I only bought it because I already had a .40 caliber but thought this one would be a little better to shoot since it was a full size and heavier than the one I have now. Nope. Didn't like the way it feels and shoots so I'm gonna get rid of it too. This one comes with the original box, manual and the 2 magzines that came with it.

Trades can be either for one or both guns together as a package. Already have another .40 and not too fond of that caliber. I recently bought a 9mm and like it so I'm really looking for something else in 9mm. Don't like revolvers unless it's a Judge. Not selling them because I don't need the cash just looking to trade these guns if someone has something I'd really be interested in.

Can email me at: critta2413@yahoo.com

Thanks

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom