F/S: Saiga 12, Romak, Lee Enfield, Walther P22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2006
    River Ridge
    ALL SOLD. Positive feedback for everyone coming shortly.

Haven't posted here in a while - hoping it wouldn't be this kind of post, but unfortunately it is: due to me getting ready to leave my job and the low probability of me finding something in my profession locally, I'll likely be moving back to California (complete with its idiotic firearms laws). Therefore, the non cali legal (aka "fun") weapons have to go.

All are located in River Ridge, and if you're interested I can bring one or more to the Kenner show this weekend, or you can come to my house, or I can meet you at yours or at a local range (sorry, don't have time to drive to Honey Island). Unfortunately I can't ship to a FFL right now as I have too many things going on. Cash and face to face transactions only, though I might consider trades (trades must be cali legal or be able to be converted to cali legal). You need a LA drivers license to buy/trade with me unless you want to visit a local FFL - I live very near 10-8 so this isn't a problem if you're an out of stater.

Saiga 12: Unmodified, includes fitted MD Arms drum, AGP 10rd magazine, and one (maybe two) stock five rounder. No more than 100 rounds through it, cleaned after every trip to the range, great condition. Includes sling, quick release side mount rail, and elastic stock shell holder. Also includes about 50 rounds of crappy range/dove shells and 10 rounds Hornady LE. Feeds and cycles just about anything. $650 OBO. Edit: PENDING to jdindadell

Romak/SSG-97/Fakeunov: Excellent condition. Includes nice case, optics, sling. $550 OBO Edit: PENDING to jdindadell

Lee Enfield Ishapore: .308, not .303 British, not rechambered. Built 1962 (IIRC) in India (not Khyber). One box magazine included, and probably about 40 rounds of .308 steel cased cheapo ammunition. $150 OBO.

Walther P22: Both long and short barrels and cut down magazine followers for (if I recall) 13 rounds per magazine (two mags included). Grey frame, black slide. Excellent condition, maybe 400 to 500 rounds through it. Original hard case included. $300 OBO. Edit: PENDING to radney

Misc: Box of .300 Weatherby magnum ammunition, $10. I think 19 rounds present, also some unfired and reloadable brass.

If you buy the whole lot of it all I'll give you a nice discount. All bores are bright and shiny and in great shape. I live in River Ridge and will be happy to bring them to anywhere in the GNO area for you to look at if you have good feedback and reputation here. All look pretty much stock and are in good shape, so I'm not including pictures unless you really really want them. Contact info: PM me for phone number, or email me at brokendotcom <at> nospam dot gmail dot com (remove the "nospam").

Edit: Pictures (sorry, cell phone!) of weapons are in a post further down.

Last edited:

jhh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2006
    River Ridge
    Ok, here you go. Sorry for the terrible quality. The black case is included with the Romak.

CIMG0065.jpg

CIMG0067.jpg

CIMG0068.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0070.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

CIMG0073.jpg

Joe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thibodaux
    Guess I was to slow, 2nd Dibbs on thLee Enfield Ishapore if he falls through

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom