SOLD Para Ordnance P12 45acp SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Bill time, plus I have a p13. Even then I hate to sell this guy as the trigger is just so sweet, but...

Anyways, this is a nice P12, has obviously had some trigger work done to it. Nice, crisp and well weighted for a carry gun. Comes with the box and 2 12rd para factory mags.

This is an older model without the power extractor and thus is pretty much compatible with most 1911 parts. Slide finish is excellent, frame has a few small rub marks from carry. Feedramp and breech face appear to have been polished. Previous owner said the recoil spring had been recently replaced and that the gun runs well. I have not shot it myself, but dry firing shows the the trigger is very nice. Overall function of all the controls is very smooth.

SOLD

Last edited:

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    DAMN YOU! I've been dying for one of these! Alas, no free funds. Thanks to my ex-wife and my lawyer. Who knew divorce was expensive.....

Excellent pistol. Good luck with the sale!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    3.5 sounds right to me. Better size than the p10, IMO, and more concealable than the p13. I can get a full hand grip on this gun, and I have medium/large hands.

Fangface, you knew I had this... If you want to pick it up I can meet you close to your home, only fair since you came to me with the glock.

Thanks glockthirtysix, I need all the luck I can get, and not just for gun sales!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom