*SOLD* Sig Sauer P220 Stainless CPO 45 NS *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This is a Sig Sauer CPO (certified pre-owned) "red box" P220 chambered in 45acp. It is the railed model with a blackened stainless slide. It has night sights and I changed the hollow stock guide rod to a solid stainless model. The grips are Hogue finger groove models. It comes with the Sig CPO red box case, original manual, unopened gun lock and one Sig 7 round "zipper back" mag. There should be two mags so I've lowered my price by $50 which should get you two more mags shipped from CDNN.

Because this is a CPO I cannot give an accurate round count. Cosmetically it's in excellent to like new condition. The only wear I notice is on the barrel which happens as soon as you put a box of ammo through it. Since I purchased it I have taken it to Precision exactly one time to shoot two boxes through it. After that it basically lived inside as a "go to" gun. I've also got a P226 for sale with basically the same amount of use on my end.

The pictures below are only thumbnails and you can see the full size image by clicking on each pic below.

Factory case

Internals

Barrel, stainless guide rod and slide

Aiming end

Business end

Sig "zipper back" mag

Close up of slide and rail

Close up of minimal barrel finish wear

$600 FTF in the Baton Rouge area, cash only, no checks please. Willing to meet at Bass Pro or Cabela's for those further down the road. Not really looking for any trades at this time. I can be reached through PM (preferred, I get alerted by email) or you can email me at bs875 at bayoushooter.com. Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom