WTS Walther PPS 9mm ###SOLD###

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    EXCELLENT condition with less than 2 boxes of ammo down the pipe. Comes with box and paperwork, extra backstrap, 3 mags (2 with the pinky extensions and 1 without), and a R/H IWB holster. $550 in the Denham Springs/Baton Rouge area.
    vdo5q5hbgy37klfrfx5j.jpg

acjf5l1jgksr44ybhu98.jpg

od831e943c21mfbg778f.jpg

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Not to sound like an ass, but I though Bond carried the PPK?????

Also free bump for you Mickey, if you have this in about 3 weeks it's mine :)

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    article from
    http://www.tactical-life.com/online/combat-handguns/walther-pps-9mm-a-second-look/

Walther PPS 9mm: A Second Look
    Written by Dennis Adler. Author Archive »
    Images by Lowell Martinson

New slim and thin sub-compact. Could it be Bond's newest gun?

This is a little bit like the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, with the Walther P99 as the papa bear, the PPK/S as the baby bear and the new PPS (Police Pistol Slim) being the one in the middle, the one that’s “just right.” Of course, it would be better from this point on, if Goldilocks were James Bond.

Although there are no plans as yet for the next Bond film to have 007 exchange his hefty P99 for the newer, lighter, narrower and more concealable PPS 9mm (we asked). In the Bond tradition, it would be natural for 007 to carry a lighter, more concealable gun, and the PPS fills the bill nicely. Though neither as elegant in proportions as a PPK, nor as menacing as the P99, the PPS is an ideal size and caliber, though not one worthy of admiration for appearances, which resemble the offspring of a Glock 26 and Smith & Wesson SW990.
    :D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I held this thing yesterday and it is awesome. I concealed it easily in a wadded up Neopolitan Ice Cream Sandwich wrapper. The color and texture of the grip mimicked the ice cream sandwich perfectly. At one point, it even confused me and I chewed on the grip with absolutely no damage to anything but my teeth.

This is a super ninja stealth gun and if I could pull 500 bones out of the stripped down graveyard I would be cuddling with this delicious hunk of sweetness tonight.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I held this thing yesterday and it is awesome. I concealed it easily in a wadded up Neopolitan Ice Cream Sandwich wrapper. The color and texture of the grip mimicked the ice cream sandwich perfectly. At one point, it even confused me and I chewed on the grip with absolutely no damage to anything but my teeth.

This is a super ninja stealth gun and if I could pull 500 bones out of the stripped down graveyard I would be cuddling with this delicious hunk of sweetness tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA

So the question that needs to be answered is how many ice cream sandwiches will come with this fine gun? Hell throw in a nice dirty martini straight up to seal the deal

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom