Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Remington 870 Express Home Defense Model, 18 inch barrel, magazine extension, Knoxx Spec Ops recoil absorbing stock, police fore end, 6 round side saddle. I've owned this since new and It probably doesn't have 100 rounds through it. It's nice and clean and ready to dispatch zombies.

The Knoxx stock does as advertised and really reduces recoil. I've got another shotgun and I'm wanting another wheel gun.

$450 FTF.

Trades I'd look for... Long Barreled .357 Mag DA revolver (S&W, Ruger, Taurus), Wood stock shotguns (Remington, Mossy, Winchester), maybe an AR..... all partial +Money either way... Just looking for a fair deal.

ShottyInternet.jpg

Last edited:

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    I looked into it too. I think there is a Knoxx/Blackhawk version that has a pistol grip that can accept the full stock. I'd love to buy your gun, but I would have to spend another 100 on the other version. You're not into Moisin Nagant 91/38s are ya?

Good luck on the sale of a very nice gun and a great price. Free bump!

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I looked into it too. I think there is a Knoxx/Blackhawk version that has a pistol grip that can accept the full stock. I'd love to buy your gun, but I would have to spend another 100 on the other version. You're not into Moisin Nagant 91/38s are ya?

Good luck on the sale of a very nice gun and a great price. Free bump!

I don't see one like it on their site. I think it's either or due to the way the springs get mounted.

I saw your add. I might eventually get one, but not a collector grade.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    This is an exact duplicate of my HD 870, except I have the Knoxx cheek rest/shell holder on the stock part itself as well. Great gun! Even without a choke it'll pattern 3" 00B onto a 10" paper plate @ ~ 25'. Good price, too!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Got a carbon copy. Great gun. And that Spec Ops stock is amazing; my 125lb wife can fire slugs w/o flinching. Price is right on the money.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Leethar

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I am very interested in this, but need to sell my current HD Shotgun first. Willing to wait a day or two? (Assuming it holds out that long)

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Winchester 1300 with an ATI collapsible stock. No wood, unfortunately. I was hoping to get around $200 for it. Wishes, fishes, ETC.

I assume the barrel is short? I might be interested in working up a trade provided I can find some wood for it. The ATI stock might even trade for some wood.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom