SOLD - WTS/WTT XD Subcompact 9mm - $500

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Sold

I am putting my XD subcompact on the market. It is my primary concealed carry piece, and I am looking to change to something a thinner. The gun is in excellent condition with between 150 and 200 bullets down the pipe. It will come with all the XD Gear in the original hard case (pictured), plus a Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB holster, and I Tagua OWB holster. No ammo is included.

I am not thrilled about selling it, and as such I am not flexible on the price. If I can't get $500, or a good trade, I will probably just keep carrying it.

As for trades, I am looking for a Taurus 709 or a Kel-Tec PF9, both with money coming my way. I would also consider a Kahr PM9 with money headed your way. If somebody has something else in a slimmer carry piece (9mm min.), let me know what you got. Worse case scenario, I keep mine and you keep yours.

FTF in Slidell

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Sorry guys. I wasn't going to include the little Tagua holster, but it was in the picture so I added another $25 as soon as I caught it.

Sorry about that guys. If you don't want that holster then the $475 price stands. On a side note, that holster is actually for a glock 26, 27 or 33, but it fit my gun really well so I got it.

Also, I have the packaging for both holsters with the price tags on them.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Sorry guys. I wasn't going to include the little Tagua holster, but it was in the picture so I added another $25 as soon as I caught it.

Sorry about that guys. If you don't want that holster then the $475 price stands. On a side note, that holster is actually for a glock 26, 27 or 33, but it fit my gun really well so I got it.

Also, I have the packaging for both holsters with the price tags on them.

Makes sense, good luck with the sale. :cool:

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    If ya split it up I would take the OWB holster In slidell for 25.00......just sayin.

I would buddy, but if I end up not being able to sell the gun I would be -1 holster. If somebody is interested but doesn't want he OWB holster you will be the first to know.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom