I've fawkin had it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    We need an epic thread section.
    Not a closed section, an EPIC thread section. Some of these are just too stupid to get lost in the shuffle.

That somebitch went from 6 to 11 and closed before i could finish reading it. In the end, Doug brought the most funny.

SirIsaacNewton

Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I am assuming the NOLAcop celebratory lunch thread was closed. Man I go to dinner and I miss out on the best stuff geez.

Reading what those guys say about each other reminds me of a couple of my uncles at a family reunion. They get drunk throw couple of low blows and the next thing you know they are trying to exchange address to prove they aren't cowards.

I would bet 50 bucks that if they casually met not knowing each others BS name they would shoot the **** and enjoy each others company. That is what makes it so great and also why I never introduce myself as SirIsaacNewton because I don't know if I have previously offended someone on this forum.....

When I get into little spats with family, friends, or just random individuals my wife usually steps back and says boys will be boys. I kinda get it. Kinda.....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom