Whites, Men and Independents Desert Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Could the sun be setting on Obama? I don't think there's any doubt there will be a massive political backlash against him this fall....

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Could the sun be setting on Obama? I don't think there's any doubt there will be a massive political backlash against him this fall....
    Yes, but never underestimate the leftists. They cannot run on facts or ideals, so they resort to muckraking, playing the race card, etc. Ever engage a liberal in a debate? As soon as you hit them with irrefutable facts, they either go away, change the subject, or blubber "Bush, Halliburton, Iraq, tax cuts for the rich, etc." over and over. I see national politicians do it, and I've seen it here on the board too. Libs are the same everywhere.

Remember that the national media is just the propaganda wing for these leftists, and they will be out in force distorting EVERYTHING in the runup to November. Our side needs to send a clear, strong message, have the balls to reveal these anti-American a$$holes for what they are, and so so in such a way that the left's true motives and ideals are plain for all to see. We also need to shed a lot of "moderate" RINOs as well, who are too wimpy and/or rooted in their cushy jobs to actually stand on principles, assuming they even have any.

I am cautiously optimistic about November, but in spite of the disaster unfolding in our country, NOTHING is a given.

jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette

I certainly have my fingers crossed but am taking nothing for granted - nothing would surprise me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I would agree that because their backs are against the wall, the left will be pulling out every dirty trick in their arsenal- with help from their allies in the media.
    We are already seeing this with the NAACP taking shots at the Tea Party movement. It will only get worse going into the fall.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I am voting against every liberal (demoncrat) cuz there is no more conservetavie demo's . Even If I have to crawl to the polls .

Top Bottom