.40 Brass Giveaway

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Recently, another member here had given way some brass recently which inspired me to do the same thing in a similar fashion. Like him, I too would like this brass to go to someone that is new to reloading or someone that is going through hard times and could use some free brass. I am not going to restrict this to anyone but if you have plenty, please don't be greedy. I really would like this to go to someone who needs it.

I think it would be pretty cool to keep things like this going on a regular basis, lets see if we cane get more people into the giving mood.

Here's how this will go.

To be eligible, just reply "Show me the brass!" in this thread. Pics would be nice but not required, just because I like seeing other peoples setups. You might just give me or someone else ana idea by showing us your setup. If you have pics of the guns you are reloading for, feel free to show them off too. You may post any tricks and/or tips as well.

I will keep this thread open for one week and will lock it next Friday. At this time, I will put names in a hat to be drawn and of course the name that is drawn will get the brass.

That's pretty much it. I will get the brass out as soon as I can the following week. I will pack a small flat rate USPS box, its not the mother load but free brass is free brass. All of it is once fired, my personal brass, not range brass. It is all tumbled and shiny and ready to go.

Whatever brass I have left, I will be trading for 9mm. If you have any 9mm brass you would like to trade, let me know. Winner has first shot at the trade, and if there is enough interest I can draw another name out the hat for this as well. I don't know how much I have total, but I will try to make a rough count soon for anyone who may be interested in the trade.

Good luck!

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Alright guys, I have been busy yesterday and today, but I will draw a name this evening. Since there are only 4 of you so far, I will allow anyone else that wants in to let me know before 6:00 this evening.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Mike, you got the pick of the draw. Send me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get this out to you asap. Thanks for everyones participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom