Gone, sorry guys.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    Yup, I'm back again. Like the title says, I'm looking to trade my Kimber for a GLOCK 17 or 22. First, a little bit about the gun. I got it from Doc Holliday, a couple of months ago. It's a really great gun, everything runs smoothly and locks up tight. It has an aluminum frame, a 4 inch barrel, and a full size grip. I want to trade because around where I am, .45 ammo is really hard to find/ expensive if I can find it. It comes with 4 mags; 2 are factory standard and 2 are Wilson Combat, 2 Galco holsters. Belt slide holster, and a Galco Matrix 5x paddle. Comes with a Bianchi mag holder and VCD grips as well. It does have some holster wear on the slide, but it is rust free. I've taken really good care of it these past few months, and I'm sorry to have to part with it; but it's just too hard to feed the darned thing. FTF is required for trade as I can drive no farther than Zachary, New Roads, or Clinton. I'm in Saint Francisville, so if you're willing to drive al the way here;, even better. So, yeah. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Oh, Also; the case, papers, lock, and all come with it. As do 8 rounds of ammo. :D

Pics:

ff1gco.jpg

vyw6dw.jpg

imv4o9.jpg

23w16oj.jpg

These are the grips, in case you wanted to read up on them. http://vcdgrips.com/

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom