SOLD!! :Bersa Thunder .380 SOLD!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    O.K. here we go......I have a Bersa Thunder .380 for sale!!!

Included in the sale is one Bersa Thunder .380 pistol with a round count of approx 300-400 rounds. I have personally shot it once with only one clip load down the barrel. Also included are 2 clips with pinky extinsions and one with out for a total of 3 clips, one very nice IWB holster, 19 rounds of gold dot SD ammo, 43 rounds of pmc bronze ammo.

Also is the origional box and trigger lock and paperwork.

Here is the important info......Cash sale only, no trades, FTF Baton Rouge area, price is $250 FIRM. I think this is a very fair price for a great pistol and accessories as well as the ammo.

I stlll have the ammo in the boxes with the price stickers on them from just a couple of months ago.

I am selling this due to the fact that I just don't have time to enjoy it and I already have a good CC pistol.

The pic below are from the person I purchased the pistol from a few months ago. It is in great working condition and is a great pistol.

BTW the black holster in the picture is not in the sale since I do not have it anymore. The brown one is the IWB holster that is in the sale.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom