Traded Glock 36 with Comptac CTAC IWB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I have a G36 in excellent condition. Trading because I am going all 9MM. Gun is in awesome condition. Unsure of actual round count. When I received it in a trade it still had copper colored grease on it. I personally fired 50 rounds of Remington Golden Sabre without a hitch. Has standard sights and will include origianl box and paperwork, three magazines with Pearce +1 extensions, original mag floorplates, one box of Remington Golden Sabre ammo, and a lefty Comptac CTAC IWB holster with allen wrench and extra set of standard 1.75" clips. An even trade would be ideal, but a trade + cash from you will work as well. I'm looking for another carry gun in 9MM, night sights are a plus. Here is my want list, but if you have something else that is a 9MM carry gun go ahead and offer it up. FTF in the Opelousas/Lafayette/Baton Rouge area. PM here or e-mail: wordslostinsilence [at] yahoo [dot] com

Wants:
    G19,26
    Sig P229
    Kahr PM9
    XD9sc
    HK USPc, P2000sk, P7
    CZ P01

S&W M&Pc
    Walther PPS
    Para Hawg 9

G361.jpg

G36.jpg

G362.jpg

Last edited:

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Just FYI, I will be in the Baton Rouge/Denham area this evening from around 18:30 until...I'll bring everything with me in case anyone wants to meet up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom