LNIB Bersa Thunder 380 FTF Baton Rouge area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm listing this for a buddy of mine, but I'm almost tempted to buy this thing myself! Its basically brand spanking new, only 50 rounds through her. Comes with everything you would get if you bought one from a store. Comes in the box with one magazine.

If you have any questions PM me, and I will provide you with my buddy's phone number.

His asking price is $230 FTF Baton Rouge area. Possible trades for .223 ammo or a Millet DMS-1

AR15-P95-Bersa380010.jpg

AR15-P95-Bersa380011.jpg

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    THis is a bersa thunder 380 "concealed carry", which retails for $100 more than the thunder 380. Somebody jump on this one--I'm tapped out or I'd be all over this one

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This use the same mags as the regular .380 bersa? Capacity? I am interested, but it would be a day or 2 before I could pick up.

I'm not positive, but I seriously doubt it uses the same mags as the regular Bersa Thunder .380 because the Concealed Carry version actually holds more rounds... go figure. The CC version (one I'm selling) is an 8+1 and the regular is a 7+1. Hope that helps.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    It is mine now! And it is even sweeter in person. The standard bersa mag is dimensionally the same, but has a metal follower that lowers its capacity and the butt plate has a finger extension on it, fits perfectly. No chance to test it out yet though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom