It's my birthday *UPDATE*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Where are you staying? If you want something outdoors, go hit some hiking trails at Red Rock Canyon. Only about 20-30 mins from the strip and a beautiful place.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    The Lake Mead area is beautiful. I want to go back and spend a week there alone.

Go see the Canyon in AZ if you have not seen it before. I believe the closest spot is about 2.5 hours out of Vegas on the Indian Reservation. Note: They will ask you if you have any firearms in the vehicle and they do not fall under the same state law. Most of the reservations have a no-Indian=no-gun policy.

If you like the show Pawn Stars, then do not go see the "Gold and Silver" Pawn shop, or you will be disappointed.

Go check out the fountains in front of the Bellagio. They come on (and are different) every 1/2 hour.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    visit the libraries and cathederals.........LOL..it's VEGAS

and the president TOLD you not to go and your posting it on the interweb ????

and stay away from the cheep ones with adams apples

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    We're staying at Paris. NICE hotel.

Brother, parents, and girlfriend bought me 8 laps in a NASCAR - I'm going to it in 45 mins. I'm hoping to see exactly how "bulletproof" those bellhousings are :rofl:

We also got invited to party with some girls who are here for their bachelorette party. Epic win.

-Dave

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Have the breakfast buffet at Paris. Hit it right before it switches to the lunch buffet. Then you can try both meals. The crepe line is long so either skip that or hit it right away.

Mystere is cool, trippy and super gay like most of the Cirque shows. It's the show that they went to after doing mushrooms in "Knocked Up". Get your tickets here.

I second In-N-Out.

How has no one mentioned The Gun Store yet?

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Stay away from the inexpensive ones with the Adams Apples.

We're staying at Paris. NICE hotel.

Brother, parents, and girlfriend bought me 8 laps in a NASCAR - I'm going to it in 45 mins. I'm hoping to see exactly how "bulletproof" those bellhousings are :rofl:

We also got invited to party with some girls who are here for their bachelorette party. Epic win.

-Dave
    Pics of aforementioned girls or be prepared to change username to Quickliar.

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    the fountains at bellagio are cool, they have electric go karts that are super fast and reach approx 40mph right behind the palms, its called pole position raceway. hoover damn is good to see just once, STAY AWAY from Caesars buffet.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom