SOLD.....Complete Spikes AR SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Well as most of you know I finished this build not too long ago. I have never shot this rifle but the Bushnell does have around 100 or less rounds through it on one of my other ARs. The Spikes gun however, is brand spanking new. Everything on this gun is Spikes top shelf parts. I didnt skimp on this one. I dont think you can get the Spikes front hand guard anymore unless you find one used. I dont remember what its actual name is but it feels nice in the hands. This gun is light weight and would be easy to use even with the sights on it. It does have the Magpul Back Up Sights on it also.

I will take a slight loss at $1,500 but that is what I need to sell it. If anyone is interested let me know.

Upper Specs

-Spike's Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish, T-markings, our logo and M4 feed ramps.

-Barrel is Cold Hammer Forged 4150 Chromoly Vanadium Alloy, M4 barrel extention, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.

-M4 Profile with Carbine length gas system.

-Barrel is Phosphate finished under the F marked A2 front sight base OR Low profile gas block.

-Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.

-MP tested bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.

-Forged Mil-Spec Charging handle.

-Spikes AR-15 Lite rails.

-All rails include a low profile gas block except the 7.0 which includes an F-marked front sight.

-ST-T2 Heavy buffer.

M-16 BCG Specs

-Machined from 8620 Tool Steel

-Machined to M16 specs with shrouded firing pin.

-Chrome lined

-Mil-Spec phosphate finish

Carrier Key Specs-

-Forged Mil-Spec carrier key

-Chrome lined

-Attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.

-Each carrier is finished with Spider logo!

Bolt Specs-

-Machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Steel

-Shot Peened

-Magnetic Particle Inspected

-Mil-Spec Extractor Spring

-Mil-Spec Black Extractor Insert

-Mil-Spec Viton O-Ring

-Tool Steel Extractor

-Mil-Spec Phosphate Finish

-Magpul MBUS

Lower Specs

-Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging.

-Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish.

-Low Shelf for use with RDIAS

-Marked Multi-Cal

-Color Marked

-American Flag Engraved

-DPMS LPK

RRA 6 Position Stock

I dont remember where I got the sling attachment plate from but its top shelf and allows for sling placement on either side.

Also has Bushnell Trophy Red/Green T-Dot sight like ACOG.

Gun is new and never fired. Never had a round even chambered. The Bushnell trophy has about 100 rounds on it with NO problems and NO scuffs or scratches.

It also has a tactical charging handle.

Will take a loss at $1,500

DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    If you want to split the scope I may buy depending on the price. I want one for my spikes build :D

Thanks but im not looking to split. I dont really have to sell the rifle but could put the money to good use elsewhere. If it dont sell then I will just keep it as is.

I do have the box and receipt for the Bushnell btw.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A buddy of mine bought 2 4 wheeler for his kids, but just sold them after 2 trips to the ER and 2 other friends with kids who have permanent damage to their children. I hate to ruin your kids future fun, especially as one who grew up raising hell on a 4 wheeler, but I have to warn all about what my friends have gone through.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    A buddy of mine bought 2 4 wheeler for his kids, but just sold them after 2 trips to the ER and 2 other friends with kids who have permanent damage to their children. I hate to ruin your kids future fun, especially as one who grew up raising hell on a 4 wheeler, but I have to warn all about what my friends have gone through.

I know what you mean. My son already drives my sisters 500 Foreman. Of course accidents can happen. I make him ride in second gear. Should I get him one I would have him dressed up in all kinds of protective gear. lol

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Trade deal fell through due to unforeseen circumstances on the other guys fault so this one is back up on the market.

Im willing to do cash/trades, If someone is just interested in the rifle with no sights I will sell just the rifle for 1200.00

If no one shows any interest in a few days I may just move it to its final resting place in the back of the safe.

If you have any interest in this rifle just shoot me a pm with whatever trade offer you may have.

Thanks for looking

Joey

mtalbert

Deer Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Monroe
    I want this thing like a baby wants a bottle. My wife just wont allow it and I dont think out of the weapons I have there is much in there worth offering for a piece of this kind.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom