Lee 3 Hole Auto Index Turret Press Lower price

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have a Lee Turret Press Auto Index that was throw in as part of a trade. I dont need it at this time so I want to sell it.

I have never used this one although its set up for .357/.38. The guy I got it from loaded on it but since I was getting his .357 rifle he gave me all of his reloading stuff too. I am already set up for .38 so I just dont need the extra stuff......and I just got my new Redding Turret press also. :D

It comes with the .357/.38 3 die set, the turret press, Lee Auto Disk Powder Measure which goes on die (see pics) and Lee Scale.

Look at the pics good. That is what you get. I have never used any of it but it was in full use when I got it from the guy. He worked it and loaded up some ammo for me also using this set up.

I will try to answer any questions you have.

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

150.00 cash on North Shore.

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I don't think you're price is off.
    That press is what I started out with 18 years ago, and am STILL using today. Sure it's not blue, and can't match the rounds per hour output, but that thing is built like a tank and will plug along like a Timex. ;) Anybody looking to get started for little dough, should scoop this!

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Yeah....this one done have the brass feeder attached to it but I guess it can be bought. Seems like a sturdy enough press. I just thought I would offer this to someone looking for a cheap start up. I am already set up for .38 on another press.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Man why does this stuff come up at the worst time for me! Every time I see a deal I could use/want it's just plain bad timing! whbonney26, I really wish I could take this off your hands, the price is great and I could use a pistol press set up in that exact caliber(s), but darn it I just moved and now a broke broke and sad little man! I'm sure at that price it will go quickly!

Bam Bam

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Man why does this stuff come up at the worst time for me! Every time I see a deal I could use/want it's just plain bad timing! whbonney26, I really wish I could take this off your hands, the price is great and I could use a pistol press set up in that exact caliber(s), but darn it I just moved and now a broke broke and sad little man! I'm sure at that price it will go quickly!

Bam Bam

Well I would rather cash but if you have a trade you can throw it out there and see if it works.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I think that's the correct kit. The one I linked to previously (deleted?) was not the correct kit. It looks like you have that kit plus a set of dies.

Oh.....I guess so. I didnt realize that link was for the kit. :D

Someone make me a chsh offer for pick up in the Slidell area and we will go from there. I had no idea how much they went for.

Thanks for the guys who pointed it out.

Tell me what you think is fair if you want it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom