FS: Glock 26 with extras...(SOLD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    Glock 26
    2 factory magazines, 1 with Glock +2 (still have original base to convert back)
    Glock speed loader
    factory cleaning brush
    Glock tool
    Galco Second Amendment IWB holster
    Fobus OWB holster
    Winchester ear protection
    Winchester eye protection

This is my entire setup. It includes pretty much everything any cc'er, oc'er or range junkie would basically need. The firearm is stock (sights haven't even been ajusted) with about 750-800 rounds through it. It was purchased new from Precision in June of last year. It has some signs of wear only becase it's carried everyday; basically just some brush on the slide where it slides into the holster and a scratch or two in the magazines from me leaning against a brick wall. Anyway, the baby has never given me any trouble, no hiccups, always worked the way it's supposed to. I have no idea how much used glocks are going for lately but I was trying to get $550 for everything, that's about $115 less than what I paid for everything. Feel free to make a REASONABLE OFFER, and please excuse the crappy iPhone pic...

Last edited:

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    okay, I know like 3 folks messaged me with offers but I've been super busy with school n work...anywho the first to bring me $535 gets everything...I'm available to meet this thursday...ftf, signed bill of sale to include license number, cash...get at me..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom