SOLD - Taurus PT738 TCP .380 - Dropped to $225

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    ***SOLD***

Taurus TCP for sale (Made in USA). Less than 50 rounds through gun (flawless). Gun looks brand new. Comes with DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster. I have the box and paperwork with the gun. Also have the pouch holster that it came with, but the clip broke on both mine and my wifes. No Ammo included.

Reason I am selling; I bought two of these guns. One for me, one for my wife. She didn't like the recoil, so I got her a Thunder .380. Don't need two.

No love at $250. Dropped to $225 for gun and holster.

Last edited:

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    Very cool little gun at a great price. If I had an extra 250 laying around, I would have bought it. Free bump.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Good thing you werent closer, I cant afford it right now. I do have to ask though, would you buy it again over an lcp?

Absolutely. I still have mine that I ankle carry sometimes. I shot a friends LCP, and it was a really nice little gun. I ended up getting the TCP because the sights are slightly more visible, it is less expensive, and like the LCP it is made in the USA (except for the clip that is made in Brazil). My wife put around 30-40 rounds through hers, and I have over 200 through mine. Neither gun ever gave us a single problem.

One thing I will say about the LCP though. I discovered after buying my TCP that there is a much better selection of aftermarket gear tailored for the LCP.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom