PLEASE CLOSE THREAD---WTS: S&W's, Colt, Marlin .35, shotguns--THREAD CLOSED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ALL PRICES REDUCED 30 AUG 10

WTS some of the guns listed below. Prices OBO. Will sell until I meet my $$$ goal. Prices are FTF in Baton Rouge area; add $30 each to ship. Happy to consider payment plans. Only trade considered: nice Beretta Mod. 20 or 950BS .25ACP. (No Mod. 21s at this time, thanks.)

These guns are in excellent condition with LOW round counts, everything 90-99% finish except as noted for refinished guns. First "I'll take it" buys it. Cash or USPS M.O., please.

"Simpler" photos 31 AUG, grouping guns by type. Am also advertising nationally. Some ammo & as-new Soft Armor holsters available for extra $$$ to go with guns. Have ammo, brass and bullets, AND HANDLOADS too, for sale with guns. I can assure you a quality supply of handloads if you like., for a great price.

All revolvers except the Mod. 15-4 are in caliber .38 S&W, NOT 38 Special.
    32-1 is a J-frame 2" snubby.
    33-1 is the J-frame 4" version
    33 is the I-frame 4"

HANDGUNS:

1. S&W Mod 15-4 .38 SPL 4" w/orig. box. papers, cleaning kit, orig grips, white pearl Jay Scott grips, Tyler T-grip. Near mint when I bought it, I've fired 200 rds.: $489; $469 w/o the aftermarket grips & adapter.

2. S&W Mod 10-5 SB .38 SPL 2" with Tyler T-grip; I haven't even fired it yet: $420 SOLD to Ted, thanks! Gun to FFL Wed, should ship Thurs. I know you'll enjoy it.

3. S&W Victory Model, caliber .38 S&W, nicely Duracoated & looks parkerized, 5", I haven't fired it yet: $290 GONE--TRADED

4. S&W 33-1, cal. .38 S&W, 4", SN#1185xx w/ Tyler T-grip: $399; $375 w/o T-grip

5. S&W Mod. 33 (I frame) cal. .38 S&W, 4", nickel, diamond grips, SN# 872xx, $499

6. S&W 32-1, cal. 38 S&W, 2", white pearl Jay Scotts, Tyler-T grip, and original grips (orig. grips not pictured): $419; $399 w/o Scotts & Tyler grip

7. S&W 33-1, cal. .38 S&W, 4", black pearl Jay Scotts + orig. grips: $430; $400 w/o Scotts ---- GONE ---TRADED

8. S&W 33-1, cal. 38 S&W, 4", walnut diamond grips, SN#952xx, $389

9. S&W 32-1, cal. 38 S&W, 2", with orig. box, papers, cleaning kit. $419.

10. S&W 32-1, cal. .38 S&W, 2", (not pictured): $399. Excellent condition, 90-95%, original grips.

11. Jay Scott white pearl grips for J-frame square butts (like the Mods. 33-1): $25 each.

12. Colt Police Positive Special, Royal Hong Kong Police, cal. 38 S&W, 4", with original grips, Pachmayr Compacs, black pearl Jay Scotts, and replica grips (see photo), recently professionally reblued: $299. Only $279 if you buy it with original grips only. (NOTE: the area around the screw hole on the inside of the original left grip panel broke away, and I fixed it with glue. It holds fine.)

13. Tyler T grip, K-frame, $25. SOLD to Nomad 2nd.

14. Jay Scotts, brown, for Colt Mk. III OP, Trooper, etc. $25.

LONG GUNS:

15. Marlin XLR .35 Remington with Nikon Buckmaster 3x9 and Leupold mounts, with rifle & scope boxes, about 50 rds. fired; REDUCED TO $850, including some brass, new Lee dies, new Hornady gas checks. If FTF, I'll add about 30 rds. Hornady LeverEvolution and a batch of cast bullets for only $20. Shoots 1" groups. NOTE photo of minor finish imperfection on loading gate--came from factory that way.

16. H&R Topper Limited Edition 20 ga. with box, about 20 rds. fired, $125. This is a youth/women's gun, with shorter length of pull, etc.

17. Mossberg 535 Field Grade, 12 ga., with box, about 150 rds. fired, REDUCED TO $269.

Reach me nights at danamangham@hotmail.com; days dmangham@ebrschools.org PM's OK, but slower. Glad to answer questions.

Gunphotos25AUG10001.jpg

Gunphotos25AUG10002.jpg

Gunphotos25AUG10003.jpg

Gunphotos25AUG10007.jpg

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hi jmcrawf1,

Will take a look at selling them separately, but will hold off a bit to see if anyone wants them with the guns. Please keep an eye on it & check back. If I don't sell those guns, however, I'll need to hang onto the grips b/c my daughter likes 'em :-). Maybe I can fit hers with the extra K-frame grip, if it comes to that.
    Thanks,
    Dana

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Note that I have added the idea of payment plans in my original message. If you need to split payments over a few weeks, I'll be happy to consider it within my means.

Also, a reminder that prices are OBO, so I'm open to serious offers.

Please note that I can sell you some brass and cast bullets for the .38 S&W at a good price if you buy a gun, and FTF we may be able to work out some advantageous approaches to ammo.

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hi Sandman,

When I originally sighted in the rifle & scope, I got 2 or 3 groups of 1" size at 100 yards. (Mostly I was adjusting the scope after single rounds, so I wasn't necessarily shooting groups.)

Last year, I confirmed the zero, which was set at +3" per Hornady's suggestion. My first shot, after rifle sat in the safe for a year. . .was precisely +3". I mean I couldn't have punched a pencil thru that paper any more accurately! Of course my adrenaline went wild and I proceeded to vertically string a few, but that was my fault :-)

Short answer: she'll shoot.

Dana

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Am editing original post to clarify that you can specify whether you want the aftermarket grips and T-grip adapters or not on the guns I'm offering. If you don't, just let me know and we can work out a price adjustment.

Also, I will consider trades for a nice Remington 51 and a nice Beretta .25 ACP, preferably Model 20 or 950BS.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom