LR 308 with 24" bull barrel **SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in my rifle. It is a DPMS LR 308 with a 24" 1 in 10 twist bull barrel. I bought it from a BS member, i find myself wondering if I will ever get use out of it. The previous owner spray painted the stainless barrel with black paint, I like the way it looks in black. It has a 4-16X50 Nikon Monarch BDC scope on Burris Tactical 1" rings. Has a 9"-13" harris bipod as well. Round count is 243, I shot it the 3 times to check function, all looked well. Gun is in excellent condition, it will come with DPMS hard case and I believe it has the book too. Also is a firing pin kit the previous owner had bought just incase parts became harder to get. Also comes with 2 P-mags and I think 4 DPMS aluminum mags. I also have a 500 count box of Sierra Match King 168gr. bullets I was gonna load, box is unopened. Total Package Cost $1800, thats what I have in the rifle and all its components. If you wish to purchase the rifle and mags only with nothing else, price is $1100. Only if someone purchases the rifle only, will I seperate anything else for sale. Price is currently firm. This would be a great rifle for someone. I would prefer to meet within an hour from my home, but we could possibly work something out half way.

Thanks,
    Josh

Last edited:

deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    Forgot to mention trades.

Top of my list is a :
    Browning BPS 16 ga. +/- $1300

Secondly would be:
    Glock 26, 19 +/- $1250
    S&W 642, 442 +/- $1380

Plus cash would depend on weapon condition and/or accessories.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom