Essential Arms complete lower SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    SOLD!!

Got a brand new complete lower. It was my first attempt at a build so basically it has some parts that need to be reinstalled. Perfect condition with one small blemish where I tried to jerry rig something to hammer in one of the pins (does not affect function). Comes with telescoping CAR style stock on a commercial tube.

I'm looking for $235 cash ftf or $250 shipped. I believe you can ship lowers in state from resident to resident but if I am mistaken please let me know and I will change the ad accordingly! I will get some pictures of the lower and the blemish ASAP. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

Last edited:

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    do not ship your lower to anyone other than a FFL, it is considered a firearm and needs to be shipped accordingly. uppers on the other hand can be shipped to individuals without a FFL.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    do not ship your lower to anyone other than a FFL, it is considered a firearm and needs to be shipped accordingly. uppers on the other hand can be shipped to individuals without a FFL.

Long guns can be shipped within the state direct to the buyer. An FFL is not required. This does not apply to handguns.

Parlow

Type 07/Class 02 SOT
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Lafayette, La
    i wouldnt do this based on hearsay from a message board...look into the law before you attempt this.

Q: To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA?
    A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom