SOLD Thank you all

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Today i have for sale the following: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Thank you to all the great people i have met and to those i am going to meet before this week is out. I have sold all the rifles i listed and made some new aquaintences as well. Thank you to all

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    as i stated before....

I am new to the forum so i appolagize for offending anyone with my lack of compliance with the rules. I am having a lot of trouble loading pics that is why i offered a e-mail address for those interested....................Also,trades will be considered.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    ok here you go ...

if you would like more i will E-MAIL them to interested parties. I am charging the battery in the camera as we speak so take a look and contact me if interested. Thank you for the offers to help and for the intrest.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    up dated

ok sorry for all the missing info. I have added a location in my personal info block{it was also in the add} and i think i now have all the info required by the rules. If not, feel free to let me know and i will adjust fire accordingly. Thanks for all the help and intrest so far.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    sold?

Model 19 is sold to "PLINKY" with the first "i'll take it" pending contact in the AM.
    Two left,the Swiss K31 and the model 52 with all the goodies.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    bump

sunday morning bump...............any takers? ARe the prices wrong or are the wallets just that tight right now?

As always trades are welcome and cash is king. If you want to shoot smallbore comp. This mod 52 is the best you can get without spending a kings ransom. It is already set up for that purpose and has everything you need to start competing today. Also i have some neat provenence to go with it. I will attempt to post more pics of the package today.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    sold------Savage model 19

As of today this model 19 is sold to a BS board member pending meet and greet. Thank you sir and i look forward to meeting you.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Sorry guys

Sorry folks i had an EPIC brainf fail on that one. I was editing and managed to edit out the prices! ALWAYS PROOF READ! the prices are included in the add now and are as follows. Model 52 setup is 1200.00 and the K31 is 275.00
    You come to me or make it worth my time to come to you for a good trade or incentive. Trade intrests are also listed.I am in Shreveport and will do 50 miles for the right deal and more if the trade favors me heavily. If you check you will see that what i am offering is fair and that some of the goods are VERY hard to come by in this condition.

Thanks for looking and have a good night.

I also have a set of reload dies for both .45 colt and .222 rem that i will sell or add to trades if needed. prices are 20.00 each set.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom