GONE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    I have a winchester mod 94 30-30, the rifle finish has been stripped. I have the entire kit to reblue it. Action is smooth, shoots very nice. You will also need a barrel band as I cant find the original. This rifle actually has the sight hood still attached! $225 or trade for ?? (Especially looking for a AK47-Credit towards)
    attachment.php

Last edited:

tony50

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    River Parishes
    winchester '94

I have a winchester mod 94 30-30, the rifle finish has been stripped. I have the entire kit to reblue it. Action is smooth, shoots very nice. You will also need a barrel band as I cant find the original. This rifle actually has the sight hood still attached! $225 or trade for ?? (Especially looking for a AK47-Credit towards)
    attachment.php

**Is this rifle sold, if not would you take less (175)...if so supply your contact no..**10/5/10**

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Winchester '94.........I see your rifle is still listed, if its not sold email a contact number....(10/12/10 2nd request)

It may be easier to send Mike a PM. That way you can converse in private. Just click his avatar or name on the listing and it will take to where you can send a message.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom