WTS: 44 used baseball caps many different logos Sports, Fishing, Camo, Local Business 20.0

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickelPython357

Revolverist
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Cleaning out the closet and found 44 old baseball caps or trucker hats with lots of different styles and logos. First of all these are all pretty old. They have been in storage for about 15 years. Some are faded, spotted, torn and or slightly dirty. Some have the plastic adjustment strap broken. Some have deterioration of the foam layer in the band that makes them dusty. At least three quarters of them are still in good condition. Also will add another 15 or more that would need to be thrown in the washer or thrown away. There are 7 Camo hats 3 with logos, 5 fishing rodeo hats mostly Grand Isle Tarpon Rodeo, 2 visors, 1 novelty Turkey hat, 5 racing sponsors plus 20 or more with local or national business logos. I hate to throw them away. I hope someone collects these as I used to. Only asking 20 bucks for about 60 caps all together. PM here or text 225-317-0266. FTF in B.R. Perkins and Acadian area.PICT0004.jpgPICT0001.jpgPICT0002.jpgPICT0003.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom