CZ 75 c two tone for sale or trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Do you have the box, paperwork,etc? How about round count? Is the frame Stainless or alloy of some type. Any additional info would be helpful.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    ok......

I do not have the box or paperwork. I usually do not keep such things as they only take up space and give me more stuff to look after. The round count is some place in the neighborhood of 400-500. I personally have shot only 50 through it. The previous and {first}owner gave me the rnd count.This weapon has a DA/SA feature that will allow it to be carried condition one like a 1911.
    The frame is alloy and the slide is stainless The gun is built like a tank and very very accurate. I am simply pursuing other intrests.....

Here is a quote from the CZ web sight. They are correct in every aspect of their claims. I really love this weapon but i am looking for something different that will suit my future uses more adequately.

With over 60 years of experience in the design and manufacture of small arms, CZ75 is today regarded as one of the small arms leader of the world.
    State-of-the-art technology, CNC machining centers and skilled personnel are the guarantees of the highest standards of quality.
    The common features for all CZ handguns include hammer forged barrels, tight tolerances and great ergonomics.

CZ 75 B is used by more Governments, Militaries, Police and Security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.

All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
    High capacity double column magazines
    Hammer forged barrels
    Ergonomic grip and controls
    Unparallel accuracy
    Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
    3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
    Easy operation of controls
    Smooth double action and crisp single action
    Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
    Firing pin block safety
    Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 utilizes all the best features from service pistols around the world. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design, Compacts, Decockers, Double action only, Single action only, Ambidextrous, alloy frames and even Competition pistols.

Last edited:

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    One more question. Does this pistol have a magazine disconnect safety? Or is it capable of firing a chambered round if the magazine is removed from the weapon? Thanks ahead of time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom