Plum Crazy C-15 Lowers $129.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The manufacturer told me they are waiting until they believe there is sufficient demand for at least 100,000 in each color. They are coming eventually though.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    I didnt think they would.

I heard if you replaced the plastic pins with metal ones it might work fine but thats not enough for me to go off of

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    They fire fine full-auto. The slide fire jerking back and forth causes the aluminum upper to chew up the polymer of the receiver near the buffer tube. The pins might help, but I wouldn't do it.

If you are going to spend 300+ on a slidefire, just buy a quality aluminum lower.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is Vince, [ I think the only person on your C-15 pistol list, if there is a list ] I know its a little off topic. But Im still here waiting for the phone call saying that my c-15 pistol has arrived.

my email is vince@LNSauto.com

Oh, I would also buy one of these. A polymer (Plum Crazy, Bushmaster, etc...) complete pistol lower, as opposed to the readily available rifle lowers. If you got pistol lowers in for a pretty good price, I would possibly even be down for 1 pistol and 1 rifle lower. I have been on the edge about buying one of these Plum Crazy lowers, but as a pistol, I would have to bite the bullet.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    This is Vince, [ I think the only person on your C-15 pistol list, if there is a list ] I know its a little off topic. But Im still here waiting for the phone call saying that my c-15 pistol has arrived.

my email is vince@LNSauto.com

They still haven't released dealer pricing on these as far as I know, but you will be the first on my call list Vince.

Thanks again man.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom