5.45 Ar-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    First up I have a AR15 chambered in 5.45. The lower is a Superior Arms in great condition with an A2 buttstock. Upper is a brand new Model 1 sales dissipator style. Never one round fired through the barrel. Comes with 2 NIP c-products 5.45 mags, and has some removable sights. All parts are in perfect condition with the exception of whoever pieced together the lower got a little carried away around the trigger guard and there are two smaller spots on the upper that can be seen in the photo. No big deal though. Tried to take a pic of the minor imperfections. Looking to get $725. BACK UP FOR SALE BECAUSE ITSJUSTME IS A WELCHER!

Second is a Polish Tantal that is super tacticool. Black handguards, black k-var stock and a tapco SAW grip. The gun is in 99% condition and comes with one polymer magazine filled to the top with ammo. Looking to get $450. SOLD TO NOLAcopusmc

Guns are located in Natchitoches and I can help with delivery to surrounding areas. I will ship the rifles to an in-state resident for a little extra IF you supply me with a copy of your ID, or if you have feedback on the forum showing where you've purchased a handgun.

Please PM me with any questions and I'll be glad to answer them! Thanks so much!

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Will sell the AR upper by itself fr $525 shipped. If nearby I can accept PARTIAL trades for 9mm ammo, .223 steel cased ammo, 7.62x39 steel cased ammo, or .308 steel cased ammo. Thanks again for looking!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Tantal sold to NolaCop! Thanks buddy! AR15 is back up for sale because Itsjustme is a welcher! Had a deal together and he just stopped communicating.

Also, AR15 dropped 25 bucks. Thanks for lookin fellas!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom