4 guns for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    AR set up is gone pending trade thursday.Ok first up is a Mossberg 835 tactical special.Asking 500
    This was a 835 turkey special That will take up to 3 1/2 inch shells and has now been dressed in a Mesa tactical stock adapter with a Magpul MOE six position stock.
    I have built a barrel and mag tube brace and added a 5 shot tube extention.
    5 rnd side saddle also added.
    Pictny/weaver style rail added.
    It has been refinished in ceramicoat and the fwd grip was flat blacked to match.
    I also have a goofy laser attached to the front barrel brace.This is included
    I will also throw in the ammo i have for it.{15 rnds of 3 1/2 inch 00 buck}
    The optic seen in the pic IS NOT included.

Next is a stainless SP101 with 3 inch barrel/adjustable sights and hogue grips and FOBUS paddle holster.Also comes with relaod dies and approx 40 rnds of Fed hydroshok ammo and any brass i can find and projectiles for loading.
    Asking 425 for the package

Next is a K38 Masterpiece,6 inch barrel,target sights and trigger.Condition is 90% or better. Added a hogue grip and trigger shoe,otherwise just as the come from the S&W shop. Beautiful target pistol. And getting very hard to come by in this condition.Asking 500
    This revolver is capable of amazing accuracy and is a true "old school "pleasure to shoot.I hate to let it go but i have two so ......

If interested in the offerings call,
    208-484-4952
    e-mail vbh27@yahoo.com
    or PM hear
    If you would like additional info or photos of any of the pieces simply send an e-mail and ask. I will also send to phones if requested.
    I am in Shreveport but will travel for the right deal. I am looking to raise funds for a Robinson XCR or M96 so if you have one lets talk trades. The rest ,,,,well you never know what i may say yes to. make an offer.
    As always thank you for looking and have a good week.

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Btt

Any body interested in trades? These have just lost there intrest for me. Looking for new toys or cash.......anything you have that may be interesting.

Side note: i am not trading guns for ammo. That is a little like selling your truck for gas money!

Otherwise bring your trades i am listening.......

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    barrel length

it is the stock length for the turkey special. I beleive it is 24 inch and it is ported as well.Cabellas makes a very effective door breaching choke tube that is a direct screw in model

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    btt

bump for sat pm! Any one interested? Trades of any sort that may be interesting?

NOT AMMO FOR GUNS please. expendable items for durable items is bad buisness.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom