SPF Savage 110 .270 $360

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is not the same as my other thread, same gun, just this is for the gun only, all the reloading type extras I have listed seperately. Everything in the pictures below is what is included.

I have a Savage model 110 chambered in .270 up for sale. I originally bought it as a project gun that I was going to do a lot with, but I never finished. I bought a few things for the gun to go towards this project, as you can see on my receipt from the items. I fired the gun 6 times right after getting it from a guy off lasportsman. It fires perfectly fine, and is pretty dang accurate as it was. The only thing it needs is a new ejector. It extracts shells but doesn't pop then out as it should. It comes with everything seen in pics and from receipt (except the scope that was back ordered, I never ended up getting it).
    I am asking $350 which is the price I paid for the rifle with the wood stock, not including the $300 worth of things I bought for the gun that are included!
    Everything (gun related) in the pictures is included)

63e01e92.jpg

b00e8589.jpg

07fda1a6.jpg

aeebdda8.jpg

b8388662.jpg

cb656514.jpg

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, especially since that $300 worth of stuff was bought, put on it, and never fired. Its crazy, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump... come on someone jump on this. Every second I see this thing sit here at this price, I die a little on the inside, but I need money! It needs to go!

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Believe me, I am very pitiful right now! I have never wanted to take a loss on something so badly! haha Oh well, tomorrow is another day, hopefully I can find a buyer between here and Louisiana sportsman.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump, I thought for sure I would wake up today to at least one PM or e-mail about this gun... nothing. What am I going to have to do? Pay someone to take it? $320 for today. If someone doesn't take it today, I am going to try to see how much pawnshops in the area will offer. Oh wow, typing that last sentence almost made me vomit...

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    SPF, finally someone felt sorry enough for me! :(

Oh well, hopefully it will go to a new home, and someone will shoot it instead of just letting it sit in a safe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom